Arvaril

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Prokulpia Time

Ok.

Anyone who actually reads this blog(or more importantly, plans to come back) may wonder what happened. Prokulpia was scheduled to die in seven days(i know it sounds like the ring, cheap horror rip-off, yada yada yada; gimme a break, i just noticed that myself) but you may wonder why it hasn't. Or won't. Or whatever. Basic point being that, as you can see above, keeping track of the time is a severely difficult task for me. I tried a great expeiment(of writing at least aparagraph everyday) but as you can see, things don't always work out. So these transcripts will now be shifted to Prokulpia time, that is it will last for the seven days that i choose to write it. That makes it seem that Prokulpia will last indefinitely, I assure you that it ain't so. It will last for exactly three more Prokulpia based posts and that will not be long as i am relatively free now. Anyhow, I am tired and I've places to be, so TTFN. See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home